Viewing Review: LOVE this nursing cover!!! - Mothering Forums

LOVE this nursing cover!!! Edit
by hippiemama86 Combined Rating: 5.0

I really loved my udder cover!!! I used it in when we went over to friends houses, out to eat, at church, etc. It was so easy to fold up and throw in the diaper bag, as it didn't take up much...
Pros Cons
  • sturdy band at top to allow you to see baby, straps around neck for privacy, cute prints
  • The only con is I lost mine! :(

I really loved my udder cover!!! I used it in when we went over to friends houses, out to eat, at church, etc. It was so easy to fold up and throw in the diaper bag, as it didn't take up much space... it was also super easy to pull the strap over my head, and get down to business. It has this band of what I assume to be a metal in the top so you can see your baby without constantly having to lift a blanket. It still allows plenty of privacy though, so you can feed your little one without a oops, there's my boob moment. Plus, it comes in several cute prints to choose from. I def highly recommend this brand!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Janel47 11-02-2011, 02:58 PM

It's not metal sewn into the top... it's plastic boning like you would find in a wedding dress or corset top. Much more washer-friendly! Thanks for the review. I have an Udder Cover but haven't used it yet since LO is still baking in the oven. I have also bought a few of them as shower gifts since, if you sign up for their emails, they will send you free-for-shipping (so about $8 total) offers for their covers and other products. I have the Carson print and it is adorable... subtle and modern in neutral colors (brown, red, cream).

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: