Viewing Review: Great little pump! - Mothering Forums
Great little pump! Edit
by Andrea Kim Combined Rating: 5.0

I loved my little hand pump, but I ended up donating it instead of saving it after I was done using it. Now, I wish I saved it! Oh, well. I could pump my milk so fast with this!! Since I was...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to take apart/clean/reassemble, Pumps milk quickly/easily, Great for on the go, Compact/portable, Great for the price
  • Manual - so have to pay attention to what you're doing!

I loved my little hand pump, but I ended up donating it instead of saving it after I was done using it. Now, I wish I saved it! Oh, well. I could pump my milk so fast with this!! Since I was manually pumping the milk, I could control the speed and intensity. The soft silicone on the breast-shield helps to massage the breast and encourage let-down. The times I was most glad to have my pump was when I was out without my baby and my breasts were so sore and tight from not breastfeeding. This was really great to relieve the pressure. And then I could save the milk for the next time I was out! I highly recommend this simple-to-use, reliable hand pump for anyone who's planning on breastfeeding. If you plan to pump everyday, you might want to invest in an electric pump.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: