Viewing Review: Big busted women rejoice! - Mothering Forums

Big busted women rejoice! Edit
by Quinault Combined Rating: 5.0

I own three BabyHawks; two regular and one ToddlerHawk. All of these carriers have been wonderful for me.I have owned a variety of carriers in the last 10 years; from wraps slings, to ring...
Pros Cons
  • Personalization in size and design
  • None

I own three BabyHawks; two regular and one ToddlerHawk. All of these carriers have been wonderful for me.I have owned a variety of carriers in the last 10 years; from wraps slings, to ring slings, various structured carriers and every other variation. I have a large bust and have breastfed continuously since my eldest was born in 2001. I am currently expecting my 5th child in the next few months. I find wearing carriers difficult without making my bust more noticeable or squashing myself. I hate the chest straps on most carriers because they either cut across the top, bottom or across my bust in a back carry. And in a front carry I end up feeling like my baby is suffocating in my breasts. All of these configurations make me look ridiculous in addition to being extremely uncomfortable or downright dangerous. I bought 1 BabyHawk and the ToddlerHawk with a Minkie liner and the extra long straps. I can't recommend both adaptions more highly. The minkie is so soft and warm on the baby's skin and the long straps give so many options for wearing. There are so many ways to tie it so that my comfort and form are unmolested. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: