Viewing Review: Love our Kozy - Mothering Forums
Love our Kozy Edit
by EmLa579 Combined Rating: 5.0

We *love* our Kozy Carrier. The padded straps are super comfortable even with a toddler, and I have loved the versatility of tie straps versus clips/snaps, as some other carriers offer.  When dd...
Pros Cons
  • comfort, versatility, durability

We *love* our Kozy Carrier. The padded straps are super comfortable even with a toddler, and I have loved the versatility of tie straps versus clips/snaps, as some other carriers offer.  When dd was tiny, I felt the tying straps offered the perfect fit for the ultimate cuddle factor.  Now that she's a toddler and I'm expecting, I can tie the straps above my belly.  This has been our favorite carrier for long walks and outings since we purchased it- the comfort can't be beat.  I also have really appreciated both the front pocket and the pocket at the end of the strap.  They provide enough room for the essentials for a walk or short outing, leaving my hands free. Unlike other mei tais, the Kozy has a rounded extra flap of fabric that lies behind the baby's head, providing support for a sleepy head or a newborn.  Also, for younger babes, the bottom fabric can be rolled to make the carrier's body shorter and still allow a view of the outside world (and it's still comfortable for the wearer).  As an added bonus, the Kozy Carrier website has great instructional photos for wearing your baby.

The closest to a con I have for this carrier is that there is a learning curve to tying it for those less experienced with carriers (i.e., my husband), but he loved wearing dd in the Kozy and has tied it by himself plenty of times. The Kozy is by no means harder to tie than any other mei tai- this is more able mei tais in general.

Overall, what sets the Kozy apart from other mei tais is the padded, super-comfortable straps, the available pockets, and the extra fabric that provides head support.  We have loved ours.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: