Viewing Review: Love my Kozy! - Mothering Forums

Love my Kozy! Edit
by kristaquillin Combined Rating: 5.0

I absolutely LOVE my Kozy mei tei! It's very comfortable for myself and baby, there are several different ways to wear it and it's easy to put on with a little practice. (It comes with a booklet...
Pros Cons
  • Comfortable for myself and baby, easy to use, durable, wide variety of designs

I absolutely LOVE my Kozy mei tei! It's very comfortable for myself and baby, there are several different ways to wear it and it's easy to put on with a little practice. (It comes with a booklet of instructions for some different carries and there are many more on their website.) There are lots of fabrics to choose from as well as a few different colors for the straps. You can even add a pocket, which I've used for a pacifier, burp rags, my phone, etc...it's actually quite roomy. This is a very durable carrier, and very versatile! I carried my son in it as early as 5 weeks old, and he still loves it at 7 months! My husband even carries him in it. If you get a girly fabric for a baby girl and hubby doesn't want to wear pink and purple, it can be easily flipped around and worn inside out. It is possible to breastfeed baby in this. I've tried it, but my son is just too interested in looking all around so it didn't work with him, but I know a few other moms that breastfeed in it often, and they've said that it's easy. (I've seen photos of them feeding in it and you can't even tell!)

Bottom line...buy the Kozy Carrier!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: