Viewing Review: Stood the test of other carriers and 4 kids. - Mothering Forums
Stood the test of other carriers and 4 kids. Edit
by Katybon Combined Rating: 5.0

I've tried the Moby wrap, Ultimate Baby Carrier, as well as pouch slings and Baby Bjorn.  My Kozy carrier has been my favorite overall carrier after 4 kids.  I find myself reaching for it the...
Pros Cons
  • Versatility and Durability

I've tried the Moby wrap, Ultimate Baby Carrier, as well as pouch slings and Baby Bjorn.  My Kozy carrier has been my favorite overall carrier after 4 kids.  I find myself reaching for it the most.  The Moby is so much fabric that it can make me hot, and tends to take up my entire diaper bag.  The Bjorn had buckles that I found cumbersome.  I LOVE that once my baby falls asleep in the Kozy, I can just untie it and gently lay baby down without waking him up!  The construction of it is excellent, and holds up beautifully wash after wash (and baby after baby).  But I don't find myself having to wash it much since the fabric I chose hides spit up and other undesirables very well.  Oh, and that's another thing:  so many great patterns to choose from.  I really like the variety of one-of-a-kind fabrics that Kozy offers.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: