Viewing Review: Best carrier I've ever used for a heavy child - Mothering Forums
Best carrier I've ever used for a heavy child Edit
by jenrose Combined Rating: 5.0

I don't have enough good things to say about this carrier, and I'm very sad that they're not being sold right now. My first experience with it was wearing a tester for hours at a conference with...
Pros Cons
  • Amazingly simple and safe back carries, extreme comfort
  • Hard to get

I don't have enough good things to say about this carrier, and I'm very sad that they're not being sold right now. My first experience with it was wearing a tester for hours at a conference with a heavy child on my back. Almost every other carrier I owned was causing shoulder pain, but the sculpted, shaped shoulder straps made shoulder pain nonexistent with this. Not only that, I'm a plus-sized mama, and was able to hand it off to a petite mama, who had it adjusted for herself in seconds. We both found it comfy. This was the last carrier I used regularly for my special needs little girl, before I stopped being able to wear at all due to health issues. 

Gorgeous, comfortable, and a BRILLIANT design. Simply brilliant. The little "pouch" for back carries makes this one of the safest carriers out there for beginners to get comfortable with back carries. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: