Viewing Review: Not my choice - Mothering Forums
Not my choice Edit
by maself Combined Rating: 3.0

I tried this diaper on my newborn.  My own experience was not very positive with it.  My son had a rash when I used it.  I thought it was due to the detergent I was using.  About the same time,...
Pros Cons
  • one size, can determine your own absorbency
  • polyester

I tried this diaper on my newborn.  My own experience was not very positive with it.  My son had a rash when I used it.  I thought it was due to the detergent I was using.  About the same time, my oldest son got a severe burn on his chest and was told to wear white cotton shirts.  That caused me to look at the type of fabric the diapers were made out of.  I discovered that my little son could not tolerate the polyester fleece that they are made out of.  I immediately got rid of the diaper and switched to only all natural fabrics and never had any more problems with rashes at all.  I do not recommend any polyester fabric which is PLASTIC and NON breathable.  It cannot be breathable and is just not as healthy in my opinion and definitely not as comfortable.

little Kemuel.jpg

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
MommyLibrarian 11-14-2011, 10:57 AM

Just to be clear....the diaper pictured here is NOT a Fuzzibunz diaper. Fuzzibunz does not make velcro diapers and never has. Yes, they are made fro polyester fleece, and some children are sensitive to polyester. However, I have used these diapers for over a year along with other brands made from similar materials and have had not problems. I do agree they One-Size option is on the small side. It fits my 13 mo well but they are too small for my 25 mo who is still not potty trained. He wears the Perfect Size Large.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: