Viewing Review: Most versatile and toddler-proof carrier - Mothering Forums
Most versatile and toddler-proof carrier Edit
by bumbles Combined Rating: 5.0

The ergo is the one baby product that I can honestly say I have used the longest.  Although I loved the Moby for those first 6 months when my son lived on top of me, the Ergo has by far been used...
Pros Cons
  • easy on and off, front and back carrier, longevity, my husband loves it
  • not ideal for a newborn/small infant

The ergo is the one baby product that I can honestly say I have used the longest.  Although I loved the Moby for those first 6 months when my son lived on top of me, the Ergo has by far been used more often.  I was able to carry my son in a front carry comfortably until he was 18 months old and the transition to a back carry was simple.  He would often fall asleep in it and the hood was such a great feature to keep his head from flopping around.  

Now, at almost 3 years old, he can climb into it without help and still likes going for walks in it.  I particularly enjoy the simplicity of the Ergo.  It is easy to throw in the car and put on once I get where I am going, I am not a good "wrapper" and wanted something simple and easy to adjust.  Almost as important as comfort and ease of wearing it is that my husband loves it.  He was able to use the Moby but prefers the simplicity of the Ergo.  We love this carrier!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: