Viewing Review: Aqua Waves = Snuggly Love - Mothering Forums

Aqua Waves = Snuggly Love Edit
by HeatherB Combined Rating: 4.8
I purchased a Didymos woven wrap - Aqua Waves - because I have heard so many good things about Didy Waves and I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was. It didn't disappoint! The color and pattern...
Pros Cons
  • Soft, beautiful, breathable
  • Learning curve for wovens
I purchased a Didymos woven wrap - Aqua Waves - because I have heard so many good things about Didy Waves and I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was. It didn't disappoint! The color and pattern are just stunning. I bought the wrap used and then worked to get it even more broken in - things like using it as a cushion on my desk chair, moving it around periodically. It has become so soft and snuggly and blanket-like that I'll likely never sell it!

I'm still not a wrap expert (having taken a break between babies didn't help!), but I adore the Didy. The learning curve with wovens is definitely bigger than some other types of carriers, but they also have extraordinary versatility once you get the hang of it. The only other negative with the Waves is that they are easy to snag, but that doesn't cause any safety issues, only cosmetic.

The Waves material is lightweight and breathable while still being supportive. This is my DH wearing our DS3 at about 4mo.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: