Viewing Review: Veratile buckle carrier - Mothering Forums
Veratile buckle carrier Edit
by HeatherB Combined Rating: 4.0
I bought the Pikkolo to have an option for a buckle carrier where my little one could have his legs out rather than in. The Pikkolo has an adjustable base which allows both small babies to be legs...
Pros Cons
  • Dual adjustable buckles, crossable straps
  • Older fabric stiff
I bought the Pikkolo to have an option for a buckle carrier where my little one could have his legs out rather than in. The Pikkolo has an adjustable base which allows both small babies to be legs out and also any baby to face forward while still sitting ergonomically. I tried it out, immediately, with my 3yo son, and was amazed at how comfy it was, even with him. The baby was far more comfortable, of course, and I found the adjustable base was great for finding a perfect fit for him.

My favorite features of the Pikkolo are the shoulder straps that unbuckle completely (versus my older Ergo I had before it) so you can cross them on your back for greater comfort; and the dual-adjustable straps, meaning you can easily pull to adjust no matter whether you're wearing it on your back or front.

The one downside was the fabric on mine (an older/original one) was a little stiff, but I have heard the newer ones were much improved. It would sometimes take a little doing to get the baby seated well, but it was possible with tricks they shared on their website.

I have more recently tried the Pikkolo with my DD, seen here shopping at 5wks old. I love the design and that I can use it even with a tiny baby!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: