Viewing Review: Booty Balm has been a staple item in my diaper bag, purse, travel bag since my first child was born 6 years ago! - Mothering Forums

Booty Balm has been a staple item in my diaper bag, purse, travel bag since my first child was born 6 years ago! Edit
by lynjenks Combined Rating: 5.0

I first encountered this product by chance while visiting a farmer's market in Wisconsin when my daughter was three months old.  It has been a staple in my diaper bag, purse, travel bag and...
Pros Cons
  • Natural ingredients, highly effective at preventing and treating diaper rash and other irritated skin issues. Doesn't stain. Family run company.
  • The "jar" packaging requires that you have to be careful not to contaminate the product by "double dipping" with your fingers.

I first encountered this product by chance while visiting a farmer's market in Wisconsin when my daughter was three months old.  It has been a staple in my diaper bag, purse, travel bag and medicine cabinet for the last six year!  It was highly effective at keeping my daughter's bottom rash free as in infant, but I didn't stop using it when the diapers came off.  I regularly use it after baths to help combat her sometimes poor wiping skills.  During one sleep night, it heals the sore red skin and burning sensation she gets when she doesn't effectively dry herself after urinating.  

I also apply it to chapped lips and cheeks.  I love that my daughter will come and ask me for some booty balm.  I give booty balm to all of my pregnant friends.  I highly recommend trying this product.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: