Viewing Review: Boppy is very helpful in the early days - Mothering Forums

Boppy is very helpful in the early days Edit
by maself Combined Rating: 4.7

I used this pillow with all six of my babies.  How many items are that useful?   I especially enjoy using it in the early days.  The pillow is at just the right height for me and it makes it...
Pros Cons
  • Good for positioning baby while nursing, comfortable for baby for tummy time

I used this pillow with all six of my babies.  How many items are that useful?   I especially enjoy using it in the early days.  The pillow is at just the right height for me and it makes it very comfortable to nurse.  I never put it around me, but just under my arm so I do not tire out from holding my arm up.  My newborns also LOVE snuggling in it.  This was the only way I could sneek away to go to the potty without my little one waking up.  They felt very safe and the only way I could lay them down was to put them in the boppy pillow.  I carried it with me if I went out of town too.  They could safely have tummy time and learned to lift their head and look around easily.  I always felt like it helped them to become stronger.  In the beginning I am attached to my Boppy!

He loved snuggling in his Boppy!

Easter 2010 004.JPG

Smiling in the Boppy:*

Easter 2010 011.JPG

*I was always sitting right next to him and he was not left unattended.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: