Viewing Review: Most comfortable baby carrier for larger babies - Mothering Forums
Most comfortable baby carrier for larger babies Edit
by fosterparent Combined Rating: 5.0

I received my Ergo as a gift before my son was born. At first I was not sure how much I would use it as this was my first child and I wasn't quite sure how much babywearing I would do.  Boy was I...
Pros Cons
  • can be worn a variety of different way, very comfortable
  • none

I received my Ergo as a gift before my son was born. At first I was not sure how much I would use it as this was my first child and I wasn't quite sure how much babywearing I would do.  Boy was I glad we had this carrier! My son was born with multiple food intolerances and due to gastrointestinal pain he cried a lot and need to be carried almost ALL the time during his first year of life.  The Ergo saved me.  It was by far the best structured baby carrier we owned (we tried a few others as well).  It was versatile (could be worn different ways) it made the long hours of babywearing less torture on my back and shoulders (my son was 16lbs at 4mos).  I have multiple bulging lumbar spine discs as well as a herniated thoracic disc and found this carrier to be the only one that did not put a lot of compression on my midback.  As my son got older we found it great for wearing him on hiking trips. It was much better then our Kelty backpack carrier, lighter and much less bulky.   We did lots of long hikes with my son sleeping comfortably on my husbands back. I miss those days   This carrier is well built, well designed, easy to clean and still looks brand new even after 1 1/2 years of constant wear. I am enormously thankful for this carrier and to the person who bought it for me. It kept me son close and happy and our whole family mobile able to do what we enjoyed.jack 462.jpgjack 460.jpg

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: