Viewing Review: love love love my sleepy wrap! - Mothering Forums
love love love my sleepy wrap! Edit
by theonlykimi Combined Rating: 5.0

The sleepy wraps have really worked well for us, we started at 2 weeks and he is 4 months now, there was a short time when it wasn't working because he was stretching his legs out trying to stand...
Pros Cons
  • safe and snuggly affordable looks good folds up compactly available in many colors daddy friendly unisex design
  • sometimes too warm and has a learning curve not always the best for breastfeeding not great for lots of ups and downs

The sleepy wraps have really worked well for us, we started at 2 weeks and he is 4 months now, there was a short time when it wasn't working because he was stretching his legs out trying to stand and kick but after I figured out he just needed his legs out he was ready to go again. 

Breastfeeding - it's been a little difficult, basically if we are both calm and maybe even have a mirror he can get in it right and I look pretty decent and he can still look around while he eats but that said I don't recommend it if your hot and uncomfortable and nervous in a crowd and your baby is hot and hungry and crying then not so much.

Forward facing - although nap.com does not say that the sleepy can be for forward facing I've seen other moms do it and so I tried it and it does work it holds him in safe and secure and he loves looking out and seeing everything while still being close and holding my fingers in his hands I only recommend it for at home around the house, for me I just felt weird out and about and not being able to see his face and I felt like I couldn't protect him but maybe thats just me.

Pros: its very safe and snuggly, affordable now priced at $50 under boba wrap, it looks good, it folds up compactly, it comes with a little bag for it which I am constantly losing but still nice to have even though for me it mostly lives either on my body or rolled up into a ball, it's fun that its available in so many colors which means that its daddy friendly and it has unisex design

Cons: sometimes it's too warm too, it was too warm for me to wear outside in the summer and it's a little too warm to put tuck his head in when he's sleeping because his little head will sweat and it also was a little hard to learn to use at first but its just a learning curve like any other carrier, and its not always the best for breastfeeding or for lots of ups and downs either

IMAG0323.jpgIMAG0328.jpg

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: