Viewing Review: Tried the rest, now OWN the best! - Mothering Forums

Tried the rest, now OWN the best! Edit
by TarynM Combined Rating: 5.0

I have been a baby wearing mama since I had my first daughter in 2007. We have tried at least 10 different options; a snuggli, a baby bjorn, asst'd ring slings, a baby buddha, and finally the...
Pros Cons
  • Comfortable for baby and I from birth up, 4 carry positions, makes me look taller ;)
  • No rain cover

I have been a baby wearing mama since I had my first daughter in 2007. We have tried at least 10 different options; a snuggli, a baby bjorn, asst'd ring slings, a baby buddha, and finally the Beco Gemini. And WOW. This carrier is the most comfortable, versatile, easy to use carrier I have ever had. I would highly recommend it and do to any mom. I'm 5'2 and this carrier has fit from the moment I brought the baby home on, and the fact that my babe is gigantic hasn't even phased me while I'm wearing her in my Gemini. NOT to mention it's flattering! It does up ON TOP of my muffin top and the way it's put together makes me look taller and slimmer...lol. ( I'm a short, curvy girl so this is definitely a plus when I'm feeling not so pretty post partum. ) This is far and away the best OVERALL purchase I've made for this baby; there is nothing like comfortably wearing my baby for bonding and making my life easier. With two toddlers on each hand and my baby in my Beco, life is good! 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: