Viewing Review: makes cloth diaper clean up so much easier - Mothering Forums
makes cloth diaper clean up so much easier Edit
by kbvr Combined Rating: 5.0

this was a wonderful shower gift - something I never knew I needed, and now something Id rather not do without. I waited to install this until my daughter was eating solid food, but wish Id used...
Pros Cons
  • easily attaches to toilet, good strong spray
  • if you leave the valve open it sometimes leaks

this was a wonderful shower gift - something I never knew I needed, and now something Id rather not do without. I waited to install this until my daughter was eating solid food, but wish Id used it from early on. It was extremely easy to install - no plumber necessary - I did it during one of my daughters short short naps. It hangs unobstrusively on the side of the toilet so is within easy reach when you need it but not in the way when you don't. It has a good strong spray that easily loosens solids from the diaper. You do need to remember to turn the valve on and off before and after each use. The instructions tell you to do this and Id really suggest following the instructions in this case. I didn't to begin with and did find that it leaked water onto the floor. I now follow their instructions and there have been no more leaks!

bumgenuis diaper sprayer installed

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: