Viewing Review: not just for your belly - makes a great nursing top - Mothering Forums
not just for your belly - makes a great nursing top Edit
by kbvr Combined Rating: 5.0

I loved these when I was pregnant, and bought several in different colors. After having my little one I lamented the lack of affordable and stylish nursingwear. Then I discovered that I could put...
Pros Cons
  • many colors, can wear under any V neck top to make it into a nursing top, comfortable
  • eventually the elastic starts to stretch

I loved these when I was pregnant, and bought several in different colors. After having my little one I lamented the lack of affordable and stylish nursingwear. Then I discovered that I could put my belly band on over my nursing bra, and if I wore a crossover or deep V neck top on top I had a wonderful nursing top. My bella bands have been going strong now for over 2 years and I now use them almost every day in this way. They are holding up well, but a couple are beginning to stretch as the elastic is going. As the elastic goes I have found another great use for them - my daughter uses them as sling pouches to carry her babies!

baby bear in bella band100_5181.JPG

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: