Viewing Review: Teething Tablets work like a charm! - Mothering Forums

Teething Tablets work like a charm! Edit
by Oregonicmama Combined Rating: 4.0

We used Hyland's teething tablets with our older girls (now 10 and 6) and I was so happy they brought them back.  I have been recommending the teething tablets to other parents for 10 years...
Pros Cons
  • homeopathic, easy to use, effective, baby likes them, affordable, no risk of overdose
  • effects don't last as long as the recommended dosage times.

We used Hyland's teething tablets with our older girls (now 10 and 6) and I was so happy they brought them back.  I have been recommending the teething tablets to other parents for 10 years now!   Our new little guy is 7 months old and the teething tablets have been a godsend.  When I see he is have teething pains (he's drooling a lot, chewying his hands, etc.) I give him 2 tablets orally and within a few minutes he is calm and happy again.  I rarely feel the need to give him 3, I will save the bigger dosage for when he is actually cutting teeth.  The directions say to only give them to baby 4 times a day, which is not enough to really keep him pain free.  His teething hasn't gotten really bad yet (he still doesn't have teeth), but when it does I will probably give him the teething tablets more often than the recommended dosage.  That's what I did years ago with my girls and there were no ill effects  Because they are homeopathic I feel comfortable giving baby the teething tablets as needed when he is in a lot of pain.  Another option I will try is using the tablets along with the gel when it's really bad. 

Overall, we love Hyland's teething tablets and highly recommend them!!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: