Viewing Review: wonderful diapers - Mothering Forums

wonderful diapers Edit
by kbvr Combined Rating: 5.0

A friend of mine bought these and gave me 2 of her new ones. They are softer and less stiff than the BumGenius all in ones (these are the type that I mainly have). I prefer the snaps over the...
Pros Cons
  • snaps rather than velcro

A friend of mine bought these and gave me 2 of her new ones. They are softer and less stiff than the BumGenius all in ones (these are the type that I mainly have). I prefer the snaps over the velcro. The snaps dont get clogged up with fluff from clothes and the washing / drying process, they seem more hard wearing....after almost 2 years I need to replace some of the velcro on my other diapers...these snaps seem to hold up better. I also like that the snaps are harder for my little one to manage, so she cannot take this diaper off at will! At the moment that is a plus, I may view it differently once we are potty training though! I love the colors and design of these diapers and the contrasting colored snaps....I have the orange diapers with the green snaps. So far I have not had any leakages with these diapers.

100_5561.JPG

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: