Viewing Review: Worked fine up to 15 lbs - Mothering Forums

Worked fine up to 15 lbs Edit
by Andrea Kim Combined Rating: 3.4

This carrier worked really well until baby was about 15 pounds. After that, my back would always hurt when I carried her for more than half an hour in it. It's definitely easy to put on and...

n770045083_6371650_5454503.jpg

This carrier worked really well until baby was about 15 pounds. After that, my back would always hurt when I carried her for more than half an hour in it. It's definitely easy to put on and off and can be stuffed somewhere pretty compactly. My daughter always seem comfortable enough in it. One nice thing is that she could face out in the front carrying position but I don't think these type of carriers are designed for baby's best growth/development. This carrier works fine for birth-15lbs and I would only recommend using it for short outings. I'm pretty sure this carrier was not intended for extended use, i.e. your child should not be spending hours in this carrier a day. If that's what you are looking for, then you should get a different carrier like the ergobaby carrier. Oh, we were able to throw this carrier in the delicate cycle in our washer with no problems and it still looked new after a few months of use and washing.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: