Viewing Review: The only bra for me... - Mothering Forums
The only bra for me... Edit
by Mommel Combined Rating: 4.0

I love this bra for the sole reason that it's the only one I can find in my size. I started out pre-pregnancy at a 38G, so now at a 38M while nursing this bra is literally the ONLY bra available...
Pros Cons
  • it's literally the only one I've found in my size
  • it's the only bra in my size

I love this bra for the sole reason that it's the only one I can find in my size. I started out pre-pregnancy at a 38G, so now at a 38M while nursing this bra is literally the ONLY bra available in my size. I have yet to find a bra that goes up to an M cup while keeping the band below 40. It's reasonably priced too at $40-$60 depending on where I buy it. If I order it online I can usually get a cheaper price. It does have some drawbacks. I wish it was more supportive, but with knockers as big as mine, I guess I'll take what I can get. The material is fairly durable considering I have only two of these that I wear every day. I wish they came in more colors than just white too... black or taupe would be nice, as I do have some black shirts (in fact I dress mostly in black, as a my main wardrobe neutral) so I'd rather not have to wear a white bra all the time, but like I said, it's the only one that actually fits. My only other option is to have bras custom made at a few hundred bucks a pop. The reason for the high rating is the size... my poor kiddo... someday his head will be as big as my boob... yeah, when he's twenty! LOL 

IMG_0092.JPG

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
amautik 12-07-2011, 01:35 PM

I'm wearing the same bra right now! (Except mine is in 38G, lol). I do like it (especially the price), except I find that the flap is a little hard to pull down all the way because it is attached halfway up the cup!

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: