Viewing Review: Wonderful. Not for Caesarean mamas with lingering pain though. - Mothering Forums

Wonderful. Not for Caesarean mamas with lingering pain though. Edit
by JacksonMama Combined Rating: 3.8
This is a lovely carrier! However the belt and buckle sit right over my CS scar, which unfortunately is hypertrophic, so I can't use it without experiencing discomfort or pain. Something to...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to use, quality workmanship, variety of prints
This is a lovely carrier! However the belt and buckle sit right over my CS scar, which unfortunately is hypertrophic, so I can't use it without experiencing discomfort or pain. Something to consider for moms who are looking at carriers, as I wish I'd thought of that smile.gif They are great for dads though, for sure!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Linds110 12-30-2011, 10:25 PM

I am sorry you are having discomfort. I had 2 sections and also have a very sensitive incision site. The beco is very comfortable for me. I have no pain whatsoever. So maybe for moms who have had a section they should rent one before buying to see if they have the pain or not. As it won't be the same for everyone. I hope you can find a carrier that doesn't cause you discomfort. Have you tried a woven wrap or even a mei tai? Good luck.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: