Viewing Review: I love my Beco Gemini! - Mothering Forums

I love my Beco Gemini! Edit
by MelissaRussell Combined Rating: 5.0

I love my Beco Gemini!  I had used a wrap carrier when my baby was young, but eventually wanted something that had more support and more carry position options.  I had heard good things about the...
Pros Cons
  • versitile (many carry positions), ergonomically correct for mom and baby, easy to use

I love my Beco Gemini!  I had used a wrap carrier when my baby was young, but eventually wanted something that had more support and more carry position options.  I had heard good things about the Ergo, but when I tried it on in the store it did not fit well.  I am a very petite mom and the straps wouldn't adjust to a comfortable position.  My baby also likes to face forward and the Ergo does not give this option.  I was told about the Beco Gemini by a mom that I met online that said she loves it.  I did my research and liked what I saw (lots of carry positions, including front facing, hip carry and backpack style as well as others, organic materials, ergonomically correct, etc), so went to try it on at a local store.  My baby and I loved it immediately and have used it ever since.  She is currently 13 months old and we just used it while flying all over the country for the holidays so that we did not have to lug the stroller with us!  I highly recommend the Beco Gemini to any mom searching for an easy-to-use carrier with lots of carry position options.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: