Viewing Review: Great for on the Go - Mothering Forums

Great for on the Go Edit
by Gkeeper333 Combined Rating: 4.6

We absolutely love our Maya Wrap Sling! We have had the sling for a little over 7 months and love it for on the go. I keep it right next to his car seat and I am able to slide it on and put him...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to put on and use
  • Hard to wear for super long periods of time

We absolutely love our Maya Wrap Sling! We have had the sling for a little over 7 months and love it for on the go. I keep it right next to his car seat and I am able to slide it on and put him in the sling in less than 2 minutes. I like that he was able to be in it from birth until now and still loves it because of the many different positions that he can be put in the sling.  I love it for on the go because after trying several different carriers this one was the best for the run into the grocery store, etc because of ease of use and the ease of getting it on quickly.

The only downside of the sling is that if you wear them for an extended period of time more than an hour and a half or two hours (once they are older) your shoulder starts to hurt so you have to switch shoulders. This is my go to carrier for quick shopping or outings, but if I am wearing him for a while then I will choose another carrier. This is a great carrier to have in your baby wearing arsenal though.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: