Viewing Review: Beco Gemini Review - Mothering Forums
Beco Gemini Review Edit
by Addison Kat Combined Rating: 4.8

Okay so I didn't get the baby wearing thing with my first kid. We had a babyBjorn carrier and my daughter liked it but it really wasn't comfortable for me to wear.  Hubby liked it but he only...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to use, Comfortable

Okay so I didn't get the baby wearing thing with my first kid. We had a babyBjorn carrier and my daughter liked it but it really wasn't comfortable for me to wear.  Hubby liked it but he only carried her like 1% of the time so to me the price was not worth it.  DD liked to face out rather than in.  I know they say that you shouldn't face your baby out because they'll be overstimulated but what else do you do when your baby won't stop screaming at you and that's the only thing that will calm her down? Anyways, not a fan of the Bjorn carrier.

So with the second baby, I thought I would give this a try. LOVE!! It's not only comfy and easy to use, you can even nurse with it! How ingenious was that? So while chasing my 2 yr old around the park and the mall, I was discretely nursing my son and usually he fell asleep in the carrier. Wish I had this for my first.  So now with baby #3 on the way, I'm not worried about what if we're somewhere and baby has to nurse.  I can just put baby in the Beco and chase my other two munchkins around. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: