Viewing Review: All in All Good Carrier - Mothering Forums
All in All Good Carrier Edit
by 2jmama Combined Rating: 3.2

I heard that Boba was really comfortable carrier for larger babes, ummm, not really the case! I love my Beco B2, have had it since my little one was born and have LOVE every minute of baby...
Pros Cons
  • Sturdy and Organic
  • Not a Replacement Carrier and Bulky.

I heard that Boba was really comfortable carrier for larger babes, ummm, not really the case! I love my Beco B2, have had it since my little one was born and have LOVE every minute of baby wearing. I have heard that there was a new carrier brand out there that was great for toddlers and got a bit curious about it. There wasn’t too much about the carrier online, but the little that I found was pretty good.

The carrier itself looks nice, bigger and wider, so I assumed it would be perfect for my toddler. After I bought it, I kind of regretted, its not that it’s a bad a carrier, but its nothing I needed or anything special from my Beco.

The carrier is nice and well made, it will definitely be handy for toddlers, but in my case or anyone that already has a Beco or Ergo, this is not a replacement. I love my Beco and love that its made in the USA. I found that my Beco fits me better and I prefer the snug feel and I can do with out the bulk of the Boba.

All in all, it’s a good carrier. For a first time parent, I would consider a Beco, Ergo or Baby Hawk, great carries form a Mom Made Companies.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: