Viewing Review: Sanity saver - Mothering Forums

Sanity saver Edit
by Proud mom of 2 Combined Rating: 5.0
This carrier has been an absolute sanity saver for me and my whole family. My baby is very colicky and spends most of her waking moments crying when she isn't in the carrier. With this carrier I...
Pros Cons
  • Back saver, sanity saver for colic baby, ok to use right after c-section
This carrier has been an absolute sanity saver for me and my whole family. My baby is very colicky and spends most of her waking moments crying when she isn't in the carrier. With this carrier I can keep her calm and quiet and know she is happy. When she is in the carrier I am able to spend time with my other child and be able to give him attention. It was fantastic when we went to the Christmas tree farm to get a tree. I didn't need to bring my stroller in which was a relief. I am able to go to a play group with my son and have both of my hands free. She often is so relaxed in it that she falls asleep. I had a c-section with both of my babies and i was able to wear the carrier with 2-3 weeks post surgery. I also suffereed from a sore back after surgery and this carrier didnt bother it at all The freedom and flexibility that this carrier has offered me is worth more then the price tag. I highly recommend this carrier to any new mom or a mom that has tried others with no success.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: