Viewing Review: BECO has made another GREAT BABY CARRIER - Mothering Forums
BECO has made another GREAT BABY CARRIER Edit
by 2jmama Combined Rating: 5.0

To anyone looking for a carrier, BECO is the brand!

I recently had purchased the Gemini, great carrier! It has everything you will ever need and want, its ergonomic, comfy, organic, made in...
Pros Cons
  • Everything
  • Nothing

To anyone looking for a carrier, BECO is the brand!

I recently had purchased the Gemini, great carrier! It has everything you will ever need and want, its ergonomic, comfy, organic, made in California, elegant, not bulky, 4 positions, just amazing.

Ergonomic: it holds my DD in a ergonomic (Proper) position not like the Bjorn crotch dangler.

Comfy: It distributes your baby's weight between your shoulders and hips, not your back, you can baby

wear for hours and be amazed that you're actually baby wearing for so long.

Organic: In this day in age, organic materials is a must! I love how everything Beco makes is organic.

Made in Ca: Its great to see a company that still makes products here in the states giving back and

keeping jobs here in the United States.

Elegant: As I was shopping, I was so surprised on how elegant and unique all there prints are! Even more

surprised that most of the baby carriers that are organic, have a crunchy look to them. Very Dad

friendly prints.

Not Bulky: On thing that turned me off to a Ergo or Boba, they are TOO BULKY! I tried them both on and

it honestly seemed like they were wearing me, I found them to be to bulky for my small frame

5,1", they were just not flattering on me. The Gemini was actually slim and slender and more

fitted to my body, plus, it looked WAY better than the other 2 carriers.

4 in 1- literally! The Gemini offers 4 positions, FFI, FFO, Hip and Back Carry. Front 8-35lbs.

Just Amazing: All of the above is more than enough to make Beco the best choice in baby carriers.

Honestly, IMO, anyone considering a baby carrier, consider the 3 basics, Ergonomic, Organic, and Proper Weight Distribution. These will be a life saver as you start to baby wear!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: