Viewing Review: higher chance of evaps - Mothering Forums
higher chance of evaps Edit
by aHikaru Combined Rating: 1.7

I used a few of these tests last cycle and there is an 80 percent chance you'll get an evap within the time limit and before 30 minutes, I will NOT be using them next cycle.

I used a few of these tests last cycle and there is an 80 percent chance you'll get an evap within the time limit and before 30 minutes, I will NOT be using them next cycle.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
jessirvin 03-23-2012, 10:30 AM

I had a pink line in the "test" window just the other day WITHIN the time limit!! We are done having kids so it scared me so much I went to take a blood test and it came back negative. I also used them for years when we were TTCing and NEVER had an evap line and they were always right!! It must be a recent bad batch. I showed the picture to a ton of Facebook ladies and they all agreed it was positive, but blood showed negative!!

~adorkable~ 02-20-2012, 11:28 AM

were are you getting that number? and why are you reading test 30 minutes later? I used these fast for nearly 4 years while i TTC and got one evap during the time limit ever. as for 30 mites later, many test will do that, thats why they say not to look at them after 10 minutes!

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: