Viewing Review: Love the new ones just as much as the old! - Mothering Forums

Love the new ones just as much as the old! Edit
by MammaG Combined Rating: 4.7

I used the old formula for my first two babies and loved it.  I was really sad when they went off the market when my third child was a newborn and I hoarded every bottle I could find.

We...
Pros Cons
  • It works, and works fast

I used the old formula for my first two babies and loved it.  I was really sad when they went off the market when my third child was a newborn and I hoarded every bottle I could find.

We were part of a sample give-away when they came back with the new formula.  My baby was about 9 months then and in need fo teething help!  My baby is now 2.5 and has used Hyland's through getting all of his baby teeth, and my older children use them when they have molar pains or growing pains after losing a baby tooth.

We have found that Hyland's works consistently and quickly for all the above situations.  It's pretty much all I've needed to use for easing the pain of teething for my children.  I recommend it very highly.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
McGucks 04-18-2012, 12:51 PM

I have to say that, other than the "yum" factor, my two year old has never seemed to benefit from Hyland's preparations (teething or otherwise). He likes them, but they don't seem to do anything other than distract him in the same manner that a snack would. It was a bummer, because my friends swear by them.

fruitfulmomma 04-05-2012, 04:28 PM

Glad to hear this, we just missed the recall with our last and have another one due soon. Was not looking forward to finding something new.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: