Viewing Review: One of my faves - Mothering Forums

One of my faves Edit
by is it puppies? Combined Rating: 4.0

I have to say BGs are among my favourites, they have always fit well and held up so far for almost 2 years. I am in process of having my 3.0s converted to snaps because the velcro is wearing out,...
Pros Cons
  • good fit, trimmer than some pockets, stay dry lining is great
  • has issues with aplix over time, prone to repelling issues

I have to say BGs are among my favourites, they have always fit well and held up so far for almost 2 years. I am in process of having my 3.0s converted to snaps because the velcro is wearing out, but they are washed and dried in the dryer 90% of the time with natural fibers so they tend to velcro to them. My 4.0s with snaps are fantastic, I bought them with snaps knowing the velcro tends to wear out and they are both mine and DHs go-to dipes. I have a number of other pockets to compare them to (FB, CB, Blueberries, kawaii, HH AMPs, and others) and while the fit is a bit trimmer on FB and CB I find that the microsuede used in these feels dryer and doesn't turn grey like the CB and FB microfleece. These are trimmer than some pockets (ie blueberries and kawaiis) when stuffed the same (both inserts).

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: