Viewing Review: Loved it - Mothering Forums
Loved it Edit
by Beachgrrl Combined Rating: 5.0

I pumped for a year at work and this worked great. I choose it over the Pump in style because it was lighter and less expensive.  I am still nursing but don't need to pump anymore. I think it...
Pros Cons
  • Light weight
  • Difficult to find replacement parts in stores

I pumped for a year at work and this worked great. I choose it over the Pump in style because it was lighter and less expensive.  I am still nursing but don't need to pump anymore. I think it will be fine for baby #2 as well.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
whatifedmychild 07-19-2012, 09:07 AM

Could you talk to a lactation consultant about this idea? Less suction can mean less production, and if you are pumping a significant number of times a day, I would be concerned about diminishing supply especially at 6 months or whenever the baby's demand goes up, not down.
I loved the Ameda Purely Yours. And I did have to buy everything online. But by then (after a few months) I had enough pumping confidence to know what I wanted.
I used it to replace the tons of bricks known as the Medela pump in style.

jill the pill 06-20-2012, 06:31 PM

I loved the Ameda Purely Yours for my first daughter. It worked great! It seems to be pumping out (pardon the pun) this time around though. I can only pump one side at a time now as the suction has decreased. I hope I can make it through until I'm done pumping this time.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: