Viewing Review: Wonderful Week by Week Guide and Journal - Mothering Forums
Wonderful Week by Week Guide and Journal Edit
by mama_y_sol Combined Rating: 5.0

This is my new favorite book to give to a pregnant woman!!  I'm currently in my third trimester and absolutely love this pregnancy journal.  It's set up in a week by week format, and very easy to...
Pros Cons
  • inspiring, reflective, easy to read format

This is my new favorite book to give to a pregnant woman!!  I'm currently in my third trimester and absolutely love this pregnancy journal.  It's set up in a week by week format, and very easy to read your chapter each week.  This book is special because it really focuses on the spiritual and emotional side of pregnancy, as well as the physical.  It recognizes what an amazing journey pregnancy is, leaving us physically, emotionally and spiritually changed forever.  

This book is very focused on a natural pregnancy and birth, which is fantastic.  It's full of quotes and pictures that are beautiful and inspiring.  I love how each week there is a journal section as well as additional books and videos recommendations for you to read.  I can see putting this completed journal in with the baby book for your child to read at some point in their life.  

This journal offers a unique, holistic look at pregnancy as the changes a mother goes through.  Highly recommended to support you in your natural pregnancy!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: