Viewing Review: Angel Baby Bottom Balm Great for Diaper Rash and Cuts, Blisters, Thrush - Mothering Forums

Angel Baby Bottom Balm Great for Diaper Rash and Cuts, Blisters, Thrush Edit
by Caryn Talty Combined Rating: 4.3

I have used several products to deal with diaper rashes over the years. I have 4 kids and the oldest is almost 10. I got a free sample of Angel Baby Bottom Balm from my midwife after my 4th baby...
Pros Cons
  • It works fast. If you use it right away you can nip it in the bud
  • The product has a strong smell and is a bit tingly when applied

I have used several products to deal with diaper rashes over the years. I have 4 kids and the oldest is almost 10. I got a free sample of Angel Baby Bottom Balm from my midwife after my 4th baby (little Boo) was born. I absolutely loved the product. I felt that unlike many popular drug store brands this one worked to stop the rash fast. It does more than just provide a barrier for wetness. The herbal ingredients in the product actually heal the rash. I have used it as a diaper ointment, on a blister that popped, for minor cuts and scrapes for the kids, too. It has tea tree oil in it (powerful anti bacterial and anti fungal ingredient). It also has calendula, shea butter, and olive oil. It is very mild on the skin (no chemicals) but it will give your baby a tingling sensation. Mine always makes a face when I apply it. It also has a very strong smell. It smells like strong italian herbs, lol. This isn't going to make your baby smell like Johnson's baby powder.

I don't apply it every day. I use it when I notice a little redness. I have used it to stop a fungal rash. It works.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: