Viewing Review: Old Faithful Nursing Bra - Mothering Forums
Old Faithful Nursing Bra Edit
by vachi73 Combined Rating: 4.7

Ah, good old faithful! This was my go-to bra for my first four kids. It was, in 2004, one of the only non-terrifying options available in my size (32/34 J at that time, yikes).

Pros = snap...
Pros Cons
  • Fit, ease of use, durability
  • Shows under v-neck shirts, "uni-boob" look

Ah, good old faithful! This was my go-to bra for my first four kids. It was, in 2004, one of the only non-terrifying options available in my size (32/34 J at that time, yikes).

Pros = snap openings were very easy to use. I think they've switched to a more commonly found one-handed release, which is equally easy to use. These bras were incredibly durable - survived more than three years of breastfeeding, including 15 months with twins! Supportive, comfortable, wash well.

Cons = not very sexy, for sure. The regular and plus sizes have a "cross-over" style that is more attractive under clothing. The double-plus, industrial strength version comes up very high in the center of the front, and often shows under clothing. Also, it can give a bit of the "uni-boob" look.

Bottom line, a good value, comfortable and supportive. Not for a night on the town, and maybe not even for going to work in work clothing (?), but great around the house/on errands with kids, etc. Long-lasting.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: