Viewing Review: Great for a gift or after having a baby - Mothering Forums
Great for a gift or after having a baby Edit
by amberskyfire Combined Rating: 4.0

NatureBox provides monthly subscriptions for healthy snacks such as trail mixes, dried fruit and other natural dried foods. Each month, you will receive a boxed filled with a few packages of...
Pros Cons
  • delicious, natural, healthy, mostly vegan, no HFCS, no partially hydrogenated oil, natural
  • dried fruits have inedible parts

NatureBox provides monthly subscriptions for healthy snacks such as trail mixes, dried fruit and other natural dried foods. Each month, you will receive a boxed filled with a few packages of mixed healthy snacks.

NatureBox makes a fantastic gift, especially for a new mom. After having a baby, the last thing I wanted to do was get up and prepare food for myself. These easy snacks are mailed right to your door, perfect for any new mom who just can't seem to make it to the store as often as she needs to. It sure beats driving all the way to a new mom's house only to leave food on the doorstep.

In my first box, I received four packages: black pepper pistachios, currants, chili pepper pumpkin seeds, trail mix and dried pears. Each one was delicious. The pistachios were not as peppery as other brands that we usually buy, but I enjoyed them even if they were light on flavor. The pumpkin seeds were barely spicy. My favorites were the trail mix and the currants. The pears were delicious, but I was disappointed to find that the stems and seeds were not taken out. My daughter and I had to eat around them and we were left with chewed-on pieces that we had to dispose of, so it wasn't a great snack to eat in the car or on the go. We saved them to eat only at home.

The best part was the little thrill we got when we received them. It's always fun to get packages in the mail and my daughter gets especially excited. It's just fun!

Our family always sends us something for Christmas, so I'll be suggesting a subscription to NatureBox this year.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: