Viewing Review: Natural Toy Best Pick - ASL I Love You Teether - Mothering Forums

Natural Toy Best Pick - ASL I Love You Teether Edit
by jesshrehor Combined Rating: 5.0

This product was chosen to be featured in Mothering's 2012 Natural Toy Guide; a selection of our best picks for holiday toys and children's gifts.

Where to buy: Little Sapling...

This product was chosen to be featured in Mothering's 2012 Natural Toy Guide; a selection of our best picks for holiday toys and children's gifts.

Where to buyLittle Sapling Toys
Manufacturer: Little Sapling Toys
Price: $12.00

Made of: Hard Rock Maple
Made in: Sheboygan, WI

Why we love it: We are using ASL based baby sign language and this teether is a fun way to reinforce that.  The wood has a nice satiny finish.  The width of the toy as well as the fingers sticking up offer perfect chewing surfaces and the hardness of the wood seems soothing on my daughter's gums.  It's nice to offer her fingers to chew on other than my own. The wood is non-splintering and naturally antibacterial, non-allergenic, and non-toxic.  I don't feel like I have to worry about what my daughter's absorbing when she chews on this teether. The company uses FSC certified hardwoods and plants a tree for every toy sold.

Tip: Like the Little Sapling Toys page on Facebook to get notified of sales and special deals.

The information shared here is an honest statement based on my experience with a product provided for free for the purpose of review.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: