Viewing Review: Ulta Trim Leak-proof Diaper - Mothering Forums

Ulta Trim Leak-proof Diaper Edit
by LoryAnnP Combined Rating: 5.0

I have been using this diaper on my 14 month old and 36 month old for about 4 months now and I love it. This diaper fit both my children great without any leaks. I love how wonderful it fits...
Pros Cons
  • trim, washes well, good fit

I have been using this diaper on my 14 month old and 36 month old for about 4 months now and I love it. This diaper fit both my children great without any leaks. I love how wonderful it fits under their clothes, super trim. The side snaps make changing my very wiggly kids a breeze. This is one of the softest diapers, inside and out, that we own and the fleece leg guessets never leave red marks. This is the first diaper I choose if I know we are going to be in the car for an extended period because the hemp insert holds so much. This diaper washes great. We never have stains or stink issues. It does take a little longer to dry but it is well worth it to have the natural fibers on my kids. I am looking forward to using the newborn feature in the near future. I have experimented with it and I really feel this would fit a newborn and I know it fits my kid till potty training  as we are starting that journey now.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: