Viewing Review: do not support nature's paradise organics - Mothering Forums

do not support nature's paradise organics Edit
by nposucks

I purchased this back when the product did not contain argan oil (for my hands), and it was the only product of theirs that I liked.  I have tried many of their other products, because at the...
Pros Cons
  • free of "chemicals"
  • too numerous to list

I purchased this back when the product did not contain argan oil (for my hands), and it was the only product of theirs that I liked.  I have tried many of their other products, because at the time there were not a lot of products on the market that were free of "chemicals" (I put "chemicals" in quotes because someone has pointed out to me that technically everything is a chemical, even water -- but you know what I mean by "chemicals").  I tried their very overpriced facial lotion because it contains argan oil (which they claim is an age-defying plant extract).  That product caused numbness in my extremities (particularly my legs, feet, etc), so I googled it to see if maybe it was the argan oil that caused that (because the diaper cream did not cause that problem for me, and the ingredients are otherwise very similar, and at the time the diaper cream did not contain argan oil).  I found (through the Google search) that other people have also experienced numbness after applying argan oil to their skin.  I do not believe it should be present in a baby product. 

Plus NPO is not a good company to support.  They are unethical people, with the worst customer service ever.  I could site many examples to support this.

Their products are overpriced and they gouge on shipping; they take forever to ship an order -- IF they ship at all.  I did not receive the last order that I placed with them, and they will not respond to any of my requests for a refund.  I am in the process of filing a complaint with Paypal.

I could go on and on with complaints regarding their customer service and with their products themselves.  There was a time when safe products were few and far between, but that is not the case anymore.  There are currently so many other options on the market.  Nature's Paradise Organics does not deserve your business; and I really do wonder about the safety of putting argan oil in a product marketed for babies.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: