Viewing Review: Meh.. Cute Idea, which failed..for us, at least? - Mothering Forums

Meh.. Cute Idea, which failed..for us, at least? Edit
by EchoSoul Combined Rating: 1.7

This was the first potty my in-laws got my son when they heard I was doing EC. At first, he couldn't even fit in it. He wasn't even crawling yet, and his thighs were too chunky to squeeze into...
Pros Cons
  • Cute
  • Awkward shape, ineffective splash guard

This was the first potty my in-laws got my son when they heard I was doing EC. At first, he couldn't even fit in it. He wasn't even crawling yet, and his thighs were too chunky to squeeze into this thing. So I set it aside, they ordered him a Bjorn Chair, because I had heard rave reviews about it, especially amongst the ECing community, and that was that. I introduced it to him again after he had slimmed down, and after he began refusing the Bjorn. He used it a select period of times. Mostly out of desperation, mainly only when I squatted him over it. Would *not* willingly use it worth a darn. Plus it looks difficult to get comfortable on, his bits are pretty much skin-tight to the splash guard, and he's peed between the eyes quite frequently. He'll only use this for night-time ECing, and ONLY if he's being nursed at the same time. Which is terribly awkward!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: