Viewing Review: Love it! A breeze! - Mothering Forums
Love it! A breeze! Edit
by EchoSoul Combined Rating: 5.0

Ah! Finally success in the "Please kid, take YOURSELF to the potty!" realm. I got this out of hopeful desperation. My body was getting tired of squatting our 27 lb toddler over the toilet. And so...
Pros Cons
  • Lightweight, smooth, ergonomic, light-weight, kid-friendly
  • No slip-resistance on the bottom

Ah! Finally success in the "Please kid, take YOURSELF to the potty!" realm. I got this out of hopeful desperation. My body was getting tired of squatting our 27 lb toddler over the toilet. And so that I would no longer be the only one taking him to the potty =P

All I have to do is set him on it, turn around so he doesn't feel eyes watching him, he does his business, gets off of it, and is back to playing. SOOO much easier. My back is very much appreciative.

It's light-weight, so I can easily move it between the rooms he's playing at, he uses it as his night-time potty WITHOUT having to nurse, the material is so smooth that even poop really doesn't stick to it, the material is partially translucent so it's pretty easy to tell when he's urinated. He doesn't think it's a toy, either. All he could think of to do with the Bjorn and the Froggy Potty were to remove the inserts and play with them. He's rolled this thing over a couple times, mainly if it's been in his way, but he pretty much uses this strictly for business.

I've never had a spill yet. And this has been the ONLY potty he's used since it arrived(Jan 3rd). It doesn't have any grippers on the bottom, but this thing has been resting on carpet, so that's not a problem.

Wish we had gotten this thing sooner!!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: