Viewing Review: My new favorite diaper - Mothering Forums
My new favorite diaper Edit
by clickclacknikki Combined Rating: 5.0

The BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper has pretty much stolen my heart cloth-diaper-wise. I didn't think I liked velcro closures, but on this one the hooks aren't scratchy like on many diapers, and...
Pros Cons
  • soft, fleece leg/air gussets, hemp insert, fits well, easy to get on
  • none so far

The BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper has pretty much stolen my heart cloth-diaper-wise. I didn't think I liked velcro closures, but on this one the hooks aren't scratchy like on many diapers, and they are saving my life right now trying to get diapers on a really really squirmy baby before she has a chance to pee all over everything.

I LOVE the soft lining fabric. It is so soft--just makes you want to run it all over your face, which I admit both my husband and I did when it first arrived in the mail. Something that soft and comfy can't be bad for baby's bottom. The hemp insert that came with the diaper is very absorbent, but I am a diehard hemp insert fan when it comes to cloth diapers.  This diaper also came with a "stay dry" insert, which is a nice addition.  And they come in black! (My favorite color, and one many diaper companies don't seem to offer.)

I highly recommend this. If I could go back and re-pick out our cloth diaper collection, there would def be more of these in the mix. I couldn't try it myself as my daughter is already 11 months, but the trick they have for folding these in on themselves to make them fit newborns is GENIUS.  A true one size fits all, finally! Hopefully for the next one we will have a bunch of these.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: