Viewing Review: my favorite pocket of 16 brands - Mothering Forums
my favorite pocket of 16 brands Edit
by krehzymomma Combined Rating: 4.7

Here's what I love:
-The #1 most important factor to me in a diaper is if it holds messy BMs. That was one of the worst parts of using throwaway diapers is the messy leaks up the back and all...

Here's what I love:
-The #1 most important factor to me in a diaper is if it holds messy BMs. That was one of the worst parts of using throwaway diapers is the messy leaks up the back and all over clothes. Far and away, this diaper has passed the test on MANY occasions. Not once has anything escaped the back elastic or the leg gussets. I have tried 16 brands and these are the best, hands down.
-The fleece leg gussets. It's the worst to take off a diaper and find red marks on your poor baby's legs. With the fleece, that issue is resolved. And these never wick moisture out onto baby's clothes - leg gussets stay dry, always.
-These diapers are TRIM. Again, 16 brands and these are the trimmest out there. They fit easily under baby jeans (which can't be said about every cloth diaper brand).
-The hemp insert and bamboo fleece pocket absorbs A LOT. These are always my "going out" diaper because I never have to worry about them leaking.
-Clean up is easy. A quick spray with the hose and into the washer. Any stains have always sunned right out.
-Fit a wide range. I've used these on my 15 lb. baby as well as my older baby from 25-32 lbs. I love that both can wear the same diapers.
-Thin between the legs. Some cloth diaper brands are so bulky between the legs, it's hard to get a good fit without gaps. These have a nice contour shape to accommodate that needed trimness between the legs.

Cons:
-I do find it a bit harder to fit these on the smaller babies because the wings almost overlap under the front pocket edge. Then we've had wicking through the wings. Using a hemp fleece piece as a mini soaker has helped combat this problem.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: