Viewing Review: Another likable SSC option! - Mothering Forums
Another likable SSC option! Edit
by LunaLady Combined Rating: 4.2

Like:

I really like the fit. It's SO comfortable. I do think it is more comfortable than my Ergo. I really can hardly feel DS's 24 pounds. I like the little innovative differences in the...
Pros Cons
  • Comfortable, easy to wear, adjustable, fits a range of sizes, sturdy construction, lovely packaging
  • Minimal pockets/storage space for mama's stuff, sleeping/nursing hood isn't practical beyond infancy.

Like:

I really like the fit. It's SO comfortable. I do think it is more comfortable than my Ergo. I really can hardly feel DS's 24 pounds. I like the little innovative differences in the Boba... the toddler stirrups, the purse holder snaps, the fact the hood is removable, the infant position, the shoulder strap slider... lots of nice little features. 

Dislike:

The hood really is almost unusable for us. DS at 16 months is too tall for it or something... it just doesn't cover his head hardly at all. I've just been keeping the hood off. But, when using the Ergo I use the hood ALL the time! When we are out and about and he's nursing I'll use it (so he doesn't get distracted), or when he's napping. 

Maybe this is petty... but I'm REALLY missing the large front pocket on the Ergo! My cell fits in the waist band pocket on the Boba, but just barely. I used to keep my keys, my phone, a wipe, a pair of socks, a hat... etc... in the Ergo pocket. I don't carry a purse and I wear a lot of skirts that don't have pockets, so that was sort of my 'purse pocket'!

Overall, I have really enjoyed using this carrier. I think if I had owned this carrier first before getting the Ergo I would have never thought twice about the hood or the missing pocket because I wouldn't have known what I was missing! 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: