Viewing Review: My new favorite carrier! - Mothering Forums
My new favorite carrier! Edit
by talktomenow Combined Rating: 5.0

I started using the Boba about a month ago when my son was 14 months old. It has been a wonderful carrier for us! I had been using a Beco Gemini, which I loved, with him since he was a newborn,...
Pros Cons
  • Beautiful print, easy to use and adjust
  • Fabric picks up lint easily, sleeping hood isn't supportive

I started using the Boba about a month ago when my son was 14 months old. It has been a wonderful carrier for us! I had been using a Beco Gemini, which I loved, with him since he was a newborn, but I have to admit that I haven't touched it since the Boba arrived. The Boba 3G just has such a great fit for a toddler. He is well supported, and I can tell that there is room to grow.

I really like the carrier's simple straps. I can easily adjust it while wearing it. I find it quite easy to balance my toddlers weight between my hips and shoulders by adjusting the straps. Also, the carrier is beautiful!

The pockets are a nice touch. They are very small, however, but I can shove my keys and phone in. The pockets are fairly useless when doing a back carry. 

My main issues are with the sleeping hood and the black fabric. Even on the smallest setting, the sleeping hood doesn't offer head support. That may be the design, though. It covers my son's head, but he still flops around on my back. The black fabric picks up lint very easily, which is a bit annoying. But neither of these things really take away from the comfort and usability of the carrier!

Overall, this is the best carrier I have used, and I have used a lot of carriers. It is versatile, durable, easy to use, and beautifully designed. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: