Viewing Review: Great, stylish carrier - Mothering Forums
Great, stylish carrier Edit
by seraf Combined Rating: 5.0
I was provided the Boba 3G to review by the Mothering Mavens program. My partner and I used this with our 18 pound 9 month old and our 28 pound 15 month old.

When the Boba arrived, it was packaged...
I was provided the Boba 3G to review by the Mothering Mavens program. My partner and I used this with our 18 pound 9 month old and our 28 pound 15 month old.

When the Boba arrived, it was packaged simply and attractively. The fabric is soft, sturdy and the print cute. I found the strap adjustments very logical and comfortable. The sliding mechanism where the chest strap connects to the shoulder straps is easy to use with the baby on front or back. The curve of the shoulder straps helps the carrier feel secure; in the front carry I never felt like it would slip off my shoulders. The wide pocket and lower attachment of the shoulder strap give structure to the carries. The babies feel well seated and have back support. I like that the strap adjustments are easily accessible front and back. The waist strap is long enough that it fits my size 8 hips left, center or right and my sized 18 partner fits easily within it's range. If my partner and I didn't share the carrier, the elastic ends on the straps would keep the straps neatly out of the way. The hood is detachable. Neither of my babies needed the hood. We liked the foot stirrups for the toddler. They kept his feet from flopping and he seemed comfortable with them. I couldn't access the lower pockets with a baby in the carrier, but I used the hood pocket occasionally to store small things. The purse strap came in handy a few times. We both found it easy to nurse in the front carry. The instructions for the back carry were clear and simple. Because my boys are mobile, I appreciated the recommendation in the instructions for how to wear the Boba when the baby is out of it. Overall we like the carrier a lot and it is worn daily.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: