Viewing Review: Out of 6 brands - the best prefolds - Mothering Forums

Out of 6 brands - the best prefolds Edit
by krehzymomma Combined Rating: 5.0

These prefolds are the softest, snuggliest fabric I've seen so far. After multiple washes and runs in the dryer, they are so absorbent I wish I had all BabyKicks. From the website: "Made from...
Pros Cons
  • absorbency, softness, quality
  • bulk

These prefolds are the softest, snuggliest fabric I've seen so far. After multiple washes and runs in the dryer, they are so absorbent I wish I had all BabyKicks. From the website: "Made from 2-3-2 layers of luxuriously soft 55% hemp/45% cotton fleece, these prefolds are up to any task, from being pinned, folded in thirds in a snug fitting wrap, or as a pocket diaper stuffer." I've used Bummis, GMD, Osocozy, Flip, Hemp Babies, and now BabyKicks and I wish I'd started with these. Hand-sewn in MD, USA and I'll definitely be switching out some of my stash to load up on these. Obviously because they're prefolds they're a bit bulkier, but I only use them for overnight. My 10 MO can go 12 hours in these with no leaks (using the green edge medium on him). Another feature I love about these is even after baby might need a bigger size for nights, I can use them as an insert in pocket diapers. And from the quality I know I'll be able to use these for multiple children. This company's products are all of excellent quality, every product I've tried has been excellent.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: