Viewing Review: Best for Sensative Baby Skin - Mothering Forums
Best for Sensative Baby Skin Edit
by LLQ1011 Combined Rating: 4.0

In my quest to find a cream that was gentle for babies skin, did not stain diapers, and actually worked without causing further irritation I found this.

A nurse gave it to me at a hospital...
Pros Cons
  • Gentle, Comes out of my cloth diapers, Gets rid of irritation fast
  • Hard to find, Expensive

In my quest to find a cream that was gentle for babies skin, did not stain diapers, and actually worked without causing further irritation I found this.

A nurse gave it to me at a hospital and though i was skeptical at first the desperation in me to nip my sons fast onset of diaper rashes in the bud before they became full blown misery patches overrode my HOSPITAL BAD reflex. It is nice and thick goes on smooth and washes out of my diapers. I do not suggest mixing cloth diaper and diaper cream but some times you are just desperate you know? It clears his red, scaly, dry bum the best and with the least amount of applications. It is my go to and though I have not had to use it too often it makes my sons diaper life easier and that's all that matters.

Now it is expensive, and I have only been able to find it on amazon. And though I love the stuff it is not very natural and also more of a geriatric product then a baby product. none the less when nothing else worked this did for us.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: