Viewing Review: Works Great - Mothering Forums

Works Great Edit
by LLQ1011 Combined Rating: 4.0

This I fell like is the staple of this diapering system. Their water proofness saves the way to adorable gPant from getting soiled yet the lining where it touches babies leg is soft and stretchy....
Pros Cons
  • Water proof, holds a lot, cleanes well
  • Can stain

This I fell like is the staple of this diapering system. Their water proofness saves the way to adorable gPant from getting soiled yet the lining where it touches babies leg is soft and stretchy. It fits snugly inside the risque chub (that's what we call the roll between the thigh and where pee comes from) and never seems to cause irritation or redness even for my super chub.

I like these because even if you accidentally dry them on high they still work (don't make a habit out of it) they are durable. Always have extra as they are the key to the system that as long as you have these one gPant can last you all day just keep swapping out the liner and the insert. Now I have been surprised by how clean they get. There were times where I was sure the liner would not survive the disaster that had befallen it yet it does.

They do stain after a while and if let to sit "matter" can get pretty stuck to it but always washes clean.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: